Re: Iceweasel from experimental

On Sat, 2014-05-03 at 13:00 +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > If somebody should use this version of Iceweasel, do you know how to
> > select the page style?
>
> No idea where to look for that. But you can check yourself

I did and I didn't find it. I also made Internet researches and didn't
find useful information. I also send a request to the Arch mailing list.

What I still could do, is send a request to upstream, but I guess I
simply drop Firefox and in the future I simply drop Iceweasel too.
QupZill is already the browser I use most of the times on all of my
Linux installs, unfortunately QupZill is missing some options too.

Regards,
Ralf