Re: icedove strange language behaviour

Le 03/05/2014 12:52, filip a écrit :
> On Sat, 03 May 2014 11:29:43 +0200
> François Patte <francois.patte@mi.parisdescartes.fr> wrote:
>

>> Yes! And this problem concerns ice*dove* not ice*weasel*
>>

> Ok, then the language package is icedove-l10n-fr.
>
> The settings for icedove are the same as for iceweasel. Instead of
> about:config, go to the 'advanced' tab and select 'config editor'.

OK! I went there and changed general.useragent.locale to fr_FR or fr-FR
but icedove remains in English....

I went to "Language" in the extension menu and I could see Français
Language pack is disabled version 3.1.1195 in incompatible with icedove 24.

icedove-l10n-fr is installed and seems to provide a wrong version of the
French language pack....

or icedove read this language pack from elsewhere (but where?) and this
override the   icedove-l10n-fr....

I don't know! How can I find this?

Thanks

--