Huawei E3131 dongle unable to connect to internet after dist-upgrade

Hi, I have a desktop with debian testing amd (64bit).
Before to upgrade my distro I was able to connect to internet using my dongle Huawei E3131. From the first time that I've used this dongle, no installation was required. I've put the dongle in a usb port and immediately it was possible to connect to internet. This just to last dist-upgrade.

This dongle, in other 3 PCs (2@32bits and 1@64bits) with the same distribution (debian testing) runs correctly, and for this reason I not upgrade these PCs and I suppose that the problem is related to the dist-upgrade.

Please, could you help me?

Thank you in advance.