Re: Upgrade debacle........

On Thu, 1 May 2014 02:33:45 +0300 Andrei POPESCU sent:

> On Jo, 01 mai 14, 08:58:04, Charlie wrote:
> >
> > So you are quite correct, I should have supplied greater detail had
> > I wanted a possible solution in a reply or series of replies. But
> > at the spur of the moment when I thought most were asleep, just
> > required a general idea before I hunted further.
>
> debian-user never sleeps :p
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrei

True Andrei, you have helped me often enough and the assistance you gave
consumed much of your time and required your patience and vast
knowledge as well.

I hope you know it was greatly appreciated, though you may not recall
it.

Be well,
Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Be true to your work, your word, and your
	Thoreau