Re: smokeping on jessie

On 2014-04-09 16:58, Lisi Reisz wrote:

whats the correct way to have a working smokeping on jessie?

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=smokeping&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

Exact hits
Package smokeping

    squeeze (oldstable) (net): latency logging and graphing system
    2.3.6-5+squeeze1: all
    wheezy (stable) (net): latency logging and graphing system
    2.6.8-2: all
    sid (unstable) (net): latency logging and graphing system
    2.6.8-2: all
    experimental (rc-buggy) (net): latency logging and graphing system
    2.6.9-1~exp0: all

Pinning?  Wait for the one in Sid to move into Jessie?  Or for its
dependencies to do so?  I don't really know teh answer to your
question, since I do not know the _best_ way, but the archives now
have a clear statement that he package does in fact exist, just not
in Jessie.  I'm sure that you knew that already!

Lisi

thx Lisi!
looks like i have to wait until its moved

br
Andre