Re: [i3]Not able to get the reboot/suspend script work.

> Okay, I got you.
>
> First of all, if you want your i3wm to have the right PATH variable, you
> should set it before him to run, i.e. in ~/.xsession file. Here's my

Right now I have lightdm installed. In my lightdm.conf file I have this
setting:
user-session: i3

And lightdm starts my i3.

So If I make a .~/.xsession will it clash with my setup right now?

I will try your method and report again! Thanks!

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav