recompiling libpqxx-4 for debian stable

Hello.

I am trying to recompile, and build a package, libpqxx-4.0.
It does have a package in testing, but it depends on libc6 2.14 at least, where debian stable is only at 2.13.

Compiling went fine, but when building the package, it still depends on libc6 2.14 at least. I could force the install, of course, but it's quite dirty. I have tried to look at the DEBIAN/control file, but there, the libc needed is 2.4! ( which exists nowhere AFAIK ).

So, do someone knows how I could change this dependency, and/or have some explanation about that mysterious libc6 v2.4?