Re: no eth0 connection

On 03/31/2014 01:31 AM, Robert Holtzman wrote:
I seem to remember this happening after an update but I'm not positive.
It did work before. My wireless connection continues to work.

Robert, it might be that the upgrade knocked you into using eth1. Try opening a new ethernet connection using eth1 and see. Sometimes a device is reconfigured during an upgrade, the process sees the "old" device and then configures the "new" device incrementing by 1. I've had it happen several times where /dev/cdrom became /dev/cdrom1, etc. It's a thought and if I recall correctly it was in udev rules where you'll find the error ... if that happens to be the case. Ric

/https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png /