Re: aptitude update of network-manager fails

On 29/03/14 02:01, Michael Biebl wrote:
> Please install network-manager-dbg and send me a back trace. If you need help with that please contact me off list

Got the same issue on two boxes, one a Lenovo T60, the other a
VirtualBox. Both running SID, one i386, the other amd64.

The common factor between these two is that each have their eth0
interface defined in /e/n/i, with managed=false in
/etc/NetworkManager/NetworkManager.conf, only the wifi adapter is
managed by NM.

As soon as I either comment out the definitions in /e/n/i, or set
managed=true, all is well.

Michael, if you need backtraces or anything, just let me know :-)

--
Klaus