Re: Conspiracy;

On Fri, March 28, 2014 9:44 am, Mark Evans wrote:
> Dear Sirs;
> In a society that has and is conspiring to create a very complex, globe
> girdling fantasy about a large fat man who lives at the north pole, and
> once a year takes presents to all the children who have obeyed, while
> carrying their presents in a sleigh pulled by reindeer, you can assume
> that is only the first of many conspiracy's that you will encounter in
> your life. While the fanatics rave about there being no conspiracies.
> Our society is a conspiracy. How dare we have a constitution that
> guarantees the right to individual freedom of expression in a world
> controlled by business, dictators, and religion!! I do believe I've
> penetrated a gaggle of google lackey's. And where are you, wrapped up
> with Debian of course. Poor guy's.
> Sincerely,
> Mark T. Evans

I believe elections are coming up for DPL soon, Mark, if you want to chuck
your hat into the ring, you could well save us from both Santa Claus and
Larry Page.
Cheers!

Weaver

--
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its  government."
 -- Thomas Paine

Registered Linux User: 554515