Re: openssl without ssl2 switch

On Wed 26 Mar 2014 at 00:24:17 +0100, Veljko wrote:

> On 2014-Mar-25 23:09, Brian wrote:
> >
> > Rebuild the openssl package(s) with ssl2 support?
>
> openssl is very important package. I wasn't sure if messing with it
> would break something. I was asking if someone knows of any other tool
> that can do the job.

A quick scan of the output of 'apt-cache search ssl' shows sslscan and
nikto but both depend on libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.1). It's possible the
Squeeze packages might install on Wheezy but that's without taking a
close look at the situation. For public servers there is

   https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html