Fonts providing emojis?

What Debian font packages provide emojis? At least, thats what i think they are. Ive seen messages with little rectangular boxes with "01f 44d" and "01f 1e7" in them, and some googling suggests these are thumbs-up signs and things like that. How doe i get these to display?

(Also how do i look these up? Literally. I google and get a bunch of random things, without very much work. If I know its some kind of font, what do i type? "01f 1e7 codepoint" or "01f 1e7 unicode" don't work.)

Thanks!

Jen