Re: feature request for this mailing list

Le 08.03.2014 02:38, Chris Bannister a écrit :
On Fri, Mar 07, 2014 at 02:28:21PM +0100,
berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
Ok, I see. Well, asking did not cost a lot, and now I know that it
will not be made to avoid "bloating" subject field.

No. It is because there are *already* sufficient headers for this
purpose. Besides, remember the Subject header can be edited by any
poster!

IIRC it was the reason used by the man who closed the bugfix.

Anyway, it's interesting to see that people asks for it repeatedly.

Yeah! The majority of people also prefer HTML email, top posting, and the
death penalty! Just as well we don't always listen to them, eh!

Indeed.