Samba 4

I have been working on this for 3 days now and need some assistance please.

Somewhere, I am running into a disconnect between documentations.  I have used the resources on wiki.samba.org to try and set up just a simple file share.  I don't  need it to be a PDC or a BDC or do printer shares.  I have also tried google and the references I could find there and still am stuck.  All the Debian info I can find relates to Samba3.  Therefore, If anyone know how to do this or can point me to a reference that they know works that would be greatly appreciated.

I am running Jessie-amd64 and trying to set up just a file share.  I want it to authenticate against my domain controller ( Member server )  about half the commands from the samba wiki say no such program and I have joined the server to the domain but can't do anything beyond that.   I have installed samba4 from the repositories.  I guess my next step would be to compile from source if I can't get the programs from the repositories to work.

Please help.

Thank you.
--
Shane D. Johnson