Re: Brainless Debian Stable installation and usage?

Le 07/03/2014 02:16, Steve Litt of Troubleshooters.Com a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I have several friends, with Windows XP, who are now considering moving
> to Linux because of XP's impending stoppage of support. Normally, I'd

Hello,
I don't understand why the lack of support leads you to this huge change
for your buddies on these old machines.
Support or not they will continue to run, simply MS won't fix any bug...
Surely, there is something I did not understand about your needs.
--
Guy