Re: Can't parse interface line '#015'

On Fri, Mar 07, 2014 at 02:44:42PM +0800, lina wrote:

> I have never realized that until you pointed out. Thanks,

No problem, I see my good deed for today is done :)

BTW, did you delete line 12, the 'allow-hotplug eth0' line? If so,
you'll probably want to add it back in, or replace it with an 'auto
eth0' line. Otherwise eth0 won't come up automatically (unless you're
using Network Manager, then it's anybody's guess though I hear it's
better behaved than it once was).

Cheers,
Tom

--
Coach: Can I draw you a beer, Norm?
Norm:  No, I know what they look like.  Just pour me one.