Re: Re: Iceweasel is already running ...

Hello David,

Probably due to lock files.
Try locating and removing the files (if any).

find ~/.mozilla -iname "*lock"

/best regards
Mikael Flood

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:25 PM, David L Lambert <dllamber@us.ibm.com> wrote:
I get this message as well.  I also get a similar message from Icedove.  Unfortunately, rebooting the system does not seem to clear it up:  I still get the message after a fresh reboot,  and I'm the only user logged in.  "/home" is NFS mounted, but I know I'm not running Iceweasel/Icedove, or even any other Mozilla derivative, from any other system where I use this home-directory.

--
David L. Lambert
Software Developer

East Lansing, MI 48912