Need suggestion about what's going on

Hi,

I use Ghostery with firefox. So when I visited my own testing homepage,
the google analytic won't have a record. But I also keep a short script
to record who visited my homepage at the serve side.

This morning, I opened my browser, just to read couple of news. And from
google analytic I noticed someone who visited my page around 10am. After
further check, it showed me it's exactly from my own laptop.
As indicated at 10:48:28

2014-03-06 10:48:28	172.21.100.159
2014-03-06 11:04:12	172.21.100.159
2014-03-06 11:08:51	172.21.100.159

I was surprise, certainly I didn't browse my homepage at that time,
neither I had some TAB opened in firefox, so I checked the history of
today from firefox, except couple of news-site I visited, I am sure that
I didn't visit my own page at that time.

At 11:04:12 I visited my homepage, and I checked google analytics, it
didn't have my record, so the Ghostery still works very well. But later
surprisingly, at 11:08:51 there is another visit without my
real-involvement, and it is from my own laptop, but not from my opening
firefox.

I am confused. Any suggestion about what's going on.

Thanks with best regards,