Re: bios access

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

Id like to install debian on a M10 from Meiying : does anybody know how
to access the BIOS ?

Thank you

BIOS? They have a BIOS?

Actually I just assumed so.

You need to gain root.

1. Download and intall:-
http://www.unlockroot.com/  (or a free program with similar funtionality)

2. Hold down Power + Menu until you see dead Android and a triangle

I did (2) and am quite stuck there, the tablet seems to be blocked : I can't switch it on
again. I tried reset, power : no sign of life anymore.

Do you have a clue on what might happens ?

7. Create wiki.debian.org page to share the process.

I will, if I succeed. :)

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce