Preseeding running kernel removal option

Hello,

I am preseeding a wheezy machine that is being upgraded to unstable during installation. Before shutting down linux-image-3.13.0-amd64 gets installed and I want to remove linux-image-3.2.0-4-amd64. apt-get purge (or dpkg -P) want me to confirm the removal of the running kernel.

How do I avoid or preseed that question such that apt-get purge works without interaction (and without a prior reboot to linux-image-3.13.0-amd64)?

Cheers,

Thomas Luzat