Re: DHCP quickie

Danny <dannydebont@gmail.com> writes:

> Is it possible to only give leases at a certain time of day for a certain IP or
> MAC?
>
> Say from 06:00 till 10:00 and then from 18:00 till 22:00?

I guess you could probably have a couple of different dhcpd
configuration files and set a cron job on that server to run a script
that switches them over and kicks the daemon into reloading its
configuration. I do similarly except, instead of messing with dhcpd,
my scripts add or remove iptables rules that reject the packets based
on MAC.

-- Mark