Re: Replacing systemd

On 03/04/2014 10:00 AM, Steve Litt of Troubleshooters.Com wrote:
The decision was just about *the default*. (Is this so difficult to
> crasp?)
Yes, it *was* hard for me to grasp. Reading all the email, I didn't
understand that I'd still have a choice. Now I do, and this is very
good news. If I can change it, this becomes a non-issue.

Thanks,
when I upgraded to jessie from wheezy, I don't remember it asking me if I wanted systemd, although it may have flown by on a screen when I wasn't paying attention:) those installs get old after a while..

--
Paul Cartwright