Re: Could russians maintain a traditional linux debian? Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely

On 3/4/14, Arnold Bird <arnoldbird@cosmicemail.com> wrote:
> Russia is more traditionally minded these days, it looks like from the
> outside.
> USA is flip collar up, damn the consequences, individuals have no meaning
> (collateral damage (aka reckless and willful murder)), fuck the past, kinda
> asshole thinking.
>
> I hope russians would not wish to jump into a hole just to see how deep it
> goes
> but instead stay with tried and true methods. The idea of all the unfound
> security
> holes in systemd that one russian user brought up is something to think
> about.

Son: Hi ho, hi ho, o-ver the bridge we go! Look pa, what's that under
the bridge?

Pa: A red eyed troll son, a red eyed troll! Sounds rather crass and
discourteous too son.

Another 'persona' Mr Naturist Linux?

My my, what assumptions I can make with anonymous angry posters ...
what's your favourite bait? More swearing? Some Russian denigration?
Or fuel you with American denigration? Such subtlety a mailing list
has never known.

I think you're rather feeble minded actually - seriously unable to
hold a position without flaming and swearing. The very definition of
an over-bearing troll.

I suggest you learn to love yourself. Embrace your inner child - he
might feel better.

May you find peace,
Zenaan