Re: was Four people troll - now meandering off elsewhere - Systemd or the highway.

On 3/3/2014 8:40 PM, Arnold Bird wrote:
So because systemd people won, now after 13 years I have to leave
and find another distro.

This is BS.
The systemd people do this is every single distro they take over.

It is their way or the highway.

I absolutely hate you systemd people.

As I said - I still haven't made up my mind.

However, you can't seem to learn to respond properly to the list. And you haven't learned not to top post.

and with your attitude, I think Debian is better off without out. And if everyone who's against systemd is like you, it must be a GOOD thing.

Jerry