Re: Jessie almost freezes every several minutes

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 06:54:22PM -0500, Gary Dale wrote:
> Neither top nor iotop shows any processes using any significant
> resources. Konsole seems to be immune and remains responsive (when I
> can get to it) but the other programs I have running (usually
> Dolphin, Kontact, Icedove and Iceweasel) freeze. The KDE taskbar
> sometimes becomes unresponsive as well.
>
> Any ideas?

You are going to have to narrow the problem down. You haven't mentioned
whether it happens without KDE running. You haven't mentioned whether it
happens without Iceweasel running. You haven't mentioned whether it
happens without Icedove running ...

oppressing." --- Malcolm X