Re: [OT] kernel 3.14-rc2 for Testing

On Wed, 2014-02-12 at 10:25 +1100, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> The kernel this guy, ed00m[*1.], is offering has *nothing* to do with
> Phoronix *or* Debian. The references to Debian and Phoronix are
> deliberately deceptive, especially in the context (posting the
> announcement to this list). Hence my original warning.
>
> [*1]
> https://0.gravatar.com/avatar/af5b441de69df8c4647217c52a2056b4

Oops, I didn't take care about

https://github.com/ed00m/kernel2Debian/tree/master/3.14/3.14-rc2-amd64

The OP better should provide a script to build the kernel from
kernel.org sources and a .config file, better two .config files, one for
32 and another for 64 bit architecture, if the OP guesses it's worse to
test this kernel yet.

That reminds me that there is the discussion how much space is needed
for / including /usr. I e.g. "collect" several builds in /usr/src.