Re: apt-get dist-upgrade on shutdown ?

On Jo, 23 ian 14, 13:52:39, Darac Marjal wrote:

> When you are happy with the script, create an initscript for it that
> *starts* in runlevels 0 (halt) and 6 (shutdown). Pitch it to happen
> sometime between X (and other user-facing services) stopping and the
> network going down.

Not sure if this is going to work due to /etc/init.d/sendsigs

#! /bin/sh
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:          sendsigs
# Required-Start:
# Required-Stop:     umountnfs
# Default-Start:
# Default-Stop:      0 6
# Short-Description: Kill all remaining processes.

I'd rather put a 'shutdown -h now' at the end of the script.

Kind regards,
Andrei