Re: ttytter can't tweet

On 23/01/14 09:33, Darac Marjal wrote:
On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 07:07:48PM -0500, Jude DaShiell wrote:
I'm sure this is trivial, but I can't figure it out yet.
Script started on Wed 22 Jan 2014 07:16:36 PM EST
jude@d-216-36-20-9:~$ cat .ttytterrc
vcheck=1
autosplit=1

Twitter has moved to an all-SSL API[1], so try adding "ssl=1". You may
also find that the streaming API ("dostream=1") works better as A)
messages are pushed to your client rather than the client having to poll
regularly and B) the rate limit is more relaxed on the Streaming API.

[1] https://dev.twitter.com/discussions/24239

Thank you. I had been wondering why ttytter hadn't been working for a few days and was going to investigate when I got time.

Now I don't need to :-)

--
Dom