Re: Gunicorn init script

On 01/20/2014 01:20 PM, Henning Follmann wrote:
On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 12:44:35PM -0500, Philippe Clérié wrote:
I have a strange problem with Gunicorn on Debian Wheezy. Using
Debian init scripts, it does not start on a cold boot but works just
fine if started manually or on a warm reboot.

Any ideas what could cause that?

--
Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense it that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>

Well,
common sense should tell you to look at the log. The information provided
nobody can help you with your problem.

-H

Sorry. :-) Not common sense. Automatic reflexes.

Nothing in syslog or messages. Nothing in gunicorn logs, not even a trace that it attempted to start. And on boot, the init script message from gunicorn is barely visible long enough before the screen is cleared for the login prompt; I get a glimpse of it on reboot, but not on cold boot.

Is there a way to make the init process more verbose?

--
Philippe

------