Re: multiple versions of python

Thanks. Are you recommending virtualenv from experience having used it,
or from heresay? I would want to know what possible pitfalls and gotchas
there might be. Specifically, the description for the package says that
it creates "... virtual Python instances, each invokable  with its own
Python executable.  Each instance can have different sets of
modules...", but I'm not looking for running two instances with
individual custom modules or libraries - I think I'm looking at having
two ENTIRE python tool-chains (v2.7 & v2.6). So, I would be asking
virtualenv, a python2.7 package itself, to be running an entire
python2.6 instance. Would that be in the scope of solution you've suggested?

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0