Re: help on linex

Just to be clear. You are saying the different operating systems were all loading at one time in the past and now are not loading.

On 12/17/2014 10:14 AM, vijay krishnan wrote:
i had linex OS&windows7 professional.By some careless mistake windows7
is not appear.when i power on it shows four version of OS &windows
vista(loader) instead of windows7&linex.all the four verion of linex
are still working but the windows vista(loader) is not opens it
requires setup.please help me to access my windows7&linex.

--
John Foster
JW Foster & Associates