Re: Is Debian live 7.7 will run on athlon 5350?

The reason I ask is that I don't have access to a computer right now ( after an update my lubuntu can't boot, I am in recovery mode right now) and going and asking my neighbour to use his is the last resort. So I thought some one already could be able to boot 7.7 live on athlon 5350