EXT4-fr error, ext4_find_entry: reading directory...

Hi,

  Since a couple of days, I have a bunch of "EXT4-fr error device ... ext4_find_entry: reading directory" errors.
  For me, that's only a disk issue, I booted on a sysresccd and did a e2fsck. Everything was OK. Then, I rebooted and I still had those errors. I bought another hard drive and copied all data from the old HD to the new one, re-install grub and booted on it. Worked like a charme but I still have those awful errors. I did another e2fsck with check blocks : nothing abnormal...

  Any ideas ? Could be a SATA cable / SATA controller / motherboard issue? How to identify the right problem?

 Thanks