Re: How to mount an iPod Touch

On 11/23/2014 11:20 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2014-11-23, Marc Shapiro <marcnshap@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes.  I have gvfs 1.12.3-4 installed, as well as gvfs-fuse 1.12.3-4 and
fuse 2.9.0-2+deb7u1.  Does this help, or hurt?  Those were installed to
access my phone.  Scott has suggested that the iPod might be getting
grabbed by a fusefs.  Does this make sense, and, if so, what can I do
about it?

What does it say when you run "ideviceinfo" in a terminal after plugging
in your device (might tell us what is missing from the picture)?

GnuTLS error: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.