Re: Bugs

The make loopbacks or somthing. I plugged router in now. Mij laptop i do not because i thing they also go to all my contacts
. I uninstalled everything

Op 23 nov. 2014 13:37 schreef "Chris Help" <helpmescripsareeverywhere@gmail.com> het volgende:

Im affraid as i plug in router they go everywhere. They also at my brother, on my.harddrive from laptop. Im cannot dl whats app or call because of them. And really it was just i wanne to learn and no more Windows os. I had kali and pinguy, and i prefer to both reinstall. But at this moment i go offline. I got allready 3 mad people from google mail