Re: USB problem, hardware issue?

On 11/21/14 01:54, Joel Roth wrote:
Dear List,

I started noticing a delay between when I start moving the
mouse on my T410 (running sid), and when the cursor actually
starts to move. I replaced the mouse, but it didn't help.

Now I am noticing that when I've left the USB keyboard idle,
the first keystroke or two is lost.

I also experienced journal I/O errors on  NTFS partitions on
USB connected disks, and difficulties with ext4 partitions
under loads of many concurrent reads and writes.

Together I'm considering these may be symptoms of hardware issues.
Does anyone have experience with this?

thanks,

Anything in dmesg?