Re: systemd for administrators, printable version.

On 21/11/14 01:48, Amodelo wrote:

> Am 19.11.2014 um 09:48 schrieb Scott Ferguson <scott.ferguson.debian.user@gmail.com>:

>> <snipped>
>>>
>>> Not pdf, but printable

>>> It gave this for you.
>>

>>> Google results vary depending on search history,
>>
>> Sadly, whoever told you that was misinformed - and misinformed you.
>> Google results may vary according to the constantly updating search
>> index - and search terms - but the "search history", either stored in
>> your browser history, or your Google profile (if you login to a Google
>> account) does *not* affect results.
>
> You are wrong.

Your opinion says nothing of me, and speaks volumes of you.

> Google search-term results depend on many things,

As I've previously stated - and provided factors, twice. Context
shouldn't be hard to grasp, don't you think?

<snipped>

> But in this case I also get the above http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/systemd-pdf.html as first result

Also - previously stated.

<snipped>

Please try and keep your posts at least vaguely related to the purpose
of this list. Or simply subscribe to PointlessArgumentsRus and Me2 lists.

Thanks