Re: Which Debian category am I located?

On 16/11/14 15:13, Clarence wrote:
> There are tons of categories on Debian Mailing-List?
> I forgot which one am I located, when I tried to search the archive.

"located"???

Please explain - what area/usage of Debian are you interested in?

If as a "user" of Debian (English) then you have the right list. If
specifically firewall, or, laptops, then you should probably chose those
lists.

If you mean "to which list am I subscribed" - check your received and
sent email folders in Icedove.

If you meant to which list have I previously posted... None using that
email address.

Kind regards