Migrating GTK+ project to windows

I have a project that I'd like to migrate to Windows.  I'll likely be using Windows 8.1.  It was originally developed on debian-based distros, so I think this the most likely place to find folks who've done the same.

I make it with code::blocks normally.  I have code::blocks on my Windows machine, but not GTK+, and I've gotten confused by the documentation of how to put GTK+ there too.  Too many choices, and some have failed outright, but in cryptic fashion.

Has anybody been here before me?

BTW: if this is deemed inappropriate, please point me at a better place.

--
Kevin O'Gorman
#define QUESTION ((bb) || (!bb))   /* Shakespeare */