Re: Not this again

Am Dienstag, 18. November 2014, 00:29:15 schrieb golinux:
> UGH!  Looks like Gregory Smith has returned with a new handle -
> SystemBlues. Does anybody read his swill?

No. And I see no point in discussing this here in yet another somewhat systemd
related thread.

I regularily delete all his mails from LKML. He spammed LKML like mad recently
and I am not aware of any abuse complaint reporting of it, but I may look it
up now too. I know it may be tempting to reply or do something about it, but
in case you want to do something I think only two things make sense:

1) Ignore.

2) Report to listmasters – as I did with his initial posts after he crossed
over the boundaries of any netiquette I have seen so far. I would only choose
this if he actually crosses boundaries of netiquette tough or does mass
posting of same mail over and over again.

Thanks,