Re: Has the systemd fork already happened?

On Sun, 11/9/14, Hendrik Boom <hendrik@topoi.pooq.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: Has the systemd fork already happened?
 To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
 Date: Sunday, November 9, 2014, 12:19 PM

 On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 14:40:47 +0000,
 Brian wrote:

On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 14:40:47 +0000, Brian wrote:

On Sun 09 Nov 2014 at 14:04:59 +0000, Hendrik Boom wrote:

I just encountered a link about refracta.

Refracta would appear to be rather close to Debian testing.  Its home
page is http://www.ibiblio.org/refracta/

Guess what? They have forum too. I bet they are avid to answer questions
such as yours. :)

True.  But they're more  likely to give answers that match their party
line.  I'll get to hear the other side here.

-- hendrik

Hahahaha!! That's pretty funny. There is no 'party line' over at Refracta. Just geeks doing their thing . . .

golinux