Re: If Not Systemd, then What?

Jonathan de Boyne Pollard:
Contrastingly, the people who  were propounding OpenRC at the time
> provided a good example of how NOT to go about doing so. Their
> several mistakes are worth learning from.

Tanstaafl:
Not sure I understand what you  are saying here...

> Are you saying that some of the people who suggested OpenRC actually
> provided BAD examples - meaning, examples that were destined to
> result in problems - of how to use it in Debian?

No; it was more an entirely bungled presentation. For example: They reacted badly and disproportionately to being told about simple problems, like the fact that what they had presented didn't have any doco at all. That's a mistake worth learning from.