Re: /sys readonly with backports kernel 3.16

My /etc/fstab-file does not contain an entry for /sys at all.

Mounts says:
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (ro,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime)

If I unmount /sys and mount it new with:
mount -t sysfs -o rw,relatime,noexec,nodev,nosuid sysfs /sys/
I get:
mount: warning: /sys/ seems to be mounted read-only.
and the same mount-line appears.

I will try to update the whole system with stuff from backports, maybe
it is a system lib that causes the problems. I just installed the kernel
from backports.

Greets,
Dennis