Re: Debian on Panasonic laptop

On 31/10/14 09:28 AM, apadoly2@padoly.besaba.com wrote:

Hi,

Can I install debian on a PANASONIC laptop ( Panasonic Toughbook CF T8) with tactil screen?

Thanks

Regards

Alex

I assume you are really asking "what features may not work if I install ...". Why not test it with a live CD to see if everything works? If you are asking to determine if you want to purchase one, try googling the particular feature(s) you want along with "debian" and/or "linux".

In general, laptops work fairly well but the peculiarities of the hardware may mean that some features don't work will all, or in some cases any, distributions.