Re: Problems with greylistd and exim and gmail

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014 09:11:08 +0000 (UTC), Virgo Pärna <virgo.parna@mail.ee> wrote:
>     This whitelisting seems not to work at all. So I'm trying to add
> 209.85.128.0/17         # GMail
> 74.125.0.0/16           # GMail
>
> to /var/lib/greylistd/whitelist-hosts which is used by greylistd itself.

    That does not seem to work also... WTF is going on... I had mail graylisted, that
was from server, that is in /etc/greylistd/whitelist-hosts by exact IP: 209.85.212.187
    Greylisting was installed with greylistd-setup-exim4. And I even removed it
and then added it with -netmask=24.
    I did try setting singlecheck and singleupdate to true. But I'm tuning them
to false again.

--
Virgo Pärna
virgo.parna@mail.ee