Re: terminology: how do you change the foreground colour?

> On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 01:49:17PM +0200, lee wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the subject already says it:  How do you change the foreground colour in
>> terminology?  I can only set the background.
>
> $ tput setaf 2 && echo This text is green.
>
> See man tput for more information on how to control your terminal

Thanks!  The man page of tput doesn't seem to mention this --- and the
foreground is back to white again after 'ls'.

And terminology doesn't have an option like '-fg green' :(  Is there
really no way to set the fg colour?

--
Again we must be afraid of speaking of daemons for fear that daemons
might swallow us.  Finally, this fear has become reasonable.