quilt & debian-jenkis-glue

Hello.

I can't get normal workflow with quilt & debian-jenkins-glue.

Quilt allows nice patch management, but it expects to have debian/patches and source code be available simultaneously.

But debian-jenkins-glue wants to have upstream source code in one branch and debian files on other (master).

Right now I copy both branches together in /tmp, play with quilt, than copy debian/patches to master branch of repository, commit/push and than start building in CI (Jenkins).

This is just silly. Any ideas how to avoid "join them together manually"?

Thanks.