Re: Keep using Debian without GNOME and SystemD

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:40:49 +0200
Jochen Spieker <ml@well-adjusted.de> wrote:

> I really don't get why Debian receives so much hate in this discussion.
> Upstream software depending on systemd is not Debian's choice.

 Because of the abysmal lack of communication of the reasons behind the
descision. I tried to bring this up a few weeks back, but the arrogance from
the established debians are so extreme, that even a meta-debate is out of the
question.

 People with good technical skills are often horrible at communication. My
conjecture is that the Debian developers have a higher than average level of
technical skills.

--
//Wegge