systemd-journal eats 100% CPU + rsyslog bloated with messages - Jessie

Guys,

Right after connecting via SSH and starting "mc", my machine almost died.

I seeing the following messages at the logs:

http://pastebin.com/4zXYXSWe

I need to kill "gpm", or fallback to `sysvinit-core`, by removing systemd as init, to be able to use my system as usual.

This systemd thing throw lots of messages and had entered in an infinity loop.

I'm wondering here, if systemd does not have the ability to not enter itself in a loop, how this thing will manage everything?!

It seems too unstable right now. Does it not "knows" about: "processes that respawn too fast are disabled" ?

Tips?!

Tks,
Thiago