ZTE modem issue

Hi all

I have a problem with my ZTE modem (ZTE MF823). The modem was
supplied by BT business who refuse to provide support outside of their
Windows/Mac program designed to manage the modem.

The modem is detected as a USB device fine by wheezy. The network is
not operated bt BT behind the scenes, but by EE. I have configured it in
Network-Manager using the BT/EE settings found on a friend's Windows
PC with the same modem, however when trying to establish a GSM
connection using Network-Manager I get the following error in my syslog:

"GSM connection failed: (32) Bearer capability not authorized"

This kind of error is totally foreign to me and I have no idea where to go
from here.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance